Protecting the Environment Statement
EN lamps are Environmental Protection Agency compliant as non-hazardous waste in that they are completely lead free and contain less mercury than standard HPS lamps. EYE environmentally friendly lamps (EN) can usually be disposed of without being recycled, however please check with your state laws first, which may be more strict than Federal law.
For information on how to recycle your lamp visit lamprecycle.org.
EYE Lighting International goes to great lengths to reduce the amount of waste that is produced from the day to day operations of an HID (High Intensity Discharge) lamp manufacturer. We take pride in recycling thousands and thousands of pounds of manufacturing waste and office materials.
- Metal Halide arc tube quartz
- HPS arc tube PCA
- Nickel, niobium and molybdenum wire
- Nickel plated and stainless steel frame components
- Zirconium aluminum plated steel components
- Tungsten wire
- Office paper
- Newspaper, magazines, glossy stock
- Old Corrugated Containers (OCC) (cardboard)
- Plastic trays and shrink wrap
- Acrylic Bottles
- Polyethylene bottles
- And so much more