Why PowerVEG FS+UV T5 Grow Lamp is Like No Other Fluorescent Grow Bulb
Many fluorescent brands focus on promoting Kelvin temperatures. Contrary to popular belief Kelvin temperature does not affect
plant growth in any way. The FS+UV is different because it:
- Is the first and only T5 grow light to incorporate a full, broad spectrum and UVA and UVB light, both of which are important
for strong, healthy plant growth (UVA = 315nm – 400nm : UVB = 280nm – 315nm).
- Has the exclusive EYE HORTILUX spectrum.
- Is the only T5 grow light made in the USA!!!
You can learn more about the benefits of UV light in our Grow Guide.
The FS+UV can be used in any existing T5, 54 watt, HO (high output) lighting fixture.
Recommend Light Cycles
- If running 24 hours ON with standard T5, reduce cycle to 19 hours when using 100% FS+UV grow lamps.
- When using a 50% FS+UV & 50% standard T5 light mix – NO CHANGE in light cycle necessary.
- When using one of our suggested formulas—NO CHANGE in light cycle is necessary
- When using an 18 hour ON cycle or less – NO CHANGE in light cycle necessary regardless of lamp mix.
Recommended Height Above Canopy:
The recommended height above the canopy of plants should be between 8”-16”. The optimal height is 12”.
FS+UV Replacement Guide:
- Optimal Growth – 8-9 months
- Average Growth – 10-11 months
- Maintenance Growth – 11-12 months
- Based on 18 hour burn time per day.
ANSI RG-2: CAUTION
Product emits UVA and UVB rays. Possible skin or eye irritation can result from exposures exceeding 30 minutes when working less than 8 inches from the lamp. Use appropriate skin and eye protection.
Get Your PowerVEG T5 Lights Today
Build the right foundation for your plants and get the best fluorescent grow lights on the market. Use our store locator to find the EYE HORTILUX retailer closest to you and get your own PowerVEG FS+UV grow lamps today.