Double Ended HPS Grow Lights
Double Ended (DE) HPS grow lights are typically used by commercial indoor growers with large spaces and high ceilings. DE HPS grow lights produce higher intensity light due to the design, construction, and internal pressure of the arc tube. The physical design and shape of the DE grow bulb provides a consistent positioning of the light source so reflectors can optimize the focus and footprint of light over the canopy of your plants.
EYE HORTILUX DE HPS lamps have been life tested for thousands of hours to ensure you are receiving a quality and reliable lamp that will operate with consistent performance on the most popular DE electronic ballasts. EYE HORTILUX DE lamps are the only DE lamps made in the USA.
How Our DE Grow Lamps Are Made
HORTILUX Double Ended HPS
EYE HORTILUX Double Ended (DE) High Pressure Sodium grow lamps offer a reliable light source capable of producing consistently high yields through many growth cycles. The exclusive EYE HORTILUX DE spectrum provides 1950 μmol of photosynthetic photon flux (PPF) when operated at 1000w and 2100 μmol when operated at 1150w. PAR μmol are measured between 400 and 700 nanometers. PLEASE READ DIRECTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING YOUR NEW EYE HORTILUX DE HPS.
View the DE Grow Lamp Installation Guide
- Produces noticeably bigger, fuller flowers and overall heavier yields
- Maintains results after multiple growth cycles, saving you time and money
- Produces more spectral balance for increased plant response and accelerated growth
- Available wattages: 1000w
- Exclusive EYE HORTILUX Spectrum promotes bigger, fuller flower growth with higher quality yields.
- Provides 1950 µmol when operated at 1000w.
- Provides 2100 µmol when operated at 1150w.
- Combatable with e-Ballasts which operate at or above 100 kHz.
- Unique coiled support frame allows for expansion and contraction of the arc tube during operation
- Patent pending lead wires provides a sturdy lamp for safer connection within the DE socket
- Packaging includes a glove for safe handling of the quartz glass lamp
- One-year warranty from the date of purchase
- The ONLY DE lamp Made in the USA
- Each DE lamp is operated and tested for consistent operating voltage before they ship
- HORTILUX DE lamps are life tested over thousands of hours to ensure quality and reliability
- One-year warranty
- Do NOT handle lamp with bare hands – Use protective glove included in packaging
- Follow installation instructions printed inside the packaging or listed below
- For best performance, power EYE HORTILUX HPS DE with EYE HORTILUX electronic ballasts
- Do NOT power EYE HORTILUX DE HPS with electronic ballasts operating below 100 kHz as premature lamp failure can result
- Lamp operates in a horizontal burning position
- Must start 1000w DE lamp at 1000w setting
- Do NOT air cool the lamp as reduced light output will occur
- Overdriving the lamp can cause a rapid drop in intensity over time and/or premature lamp failure
- Completely lead-free
- Meets Federal EPA standards as non-hazardous
- Meets Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP) test criteria as non-hazardous waste
- Lamp watts: 1000
- MSRP: $149.95
- Replacement for Optimum Growth: 10-11 months
- Replacement for Average Growth: 11-12 months
- Replacement for Maintenance Growth: 13-14 months
- Initial Lumens: 155,000
- Color Temperature: 1950
- Warm-up time: 5
- Hot Re-strike Time: 15
- Lamp Wattage: 1000
- MSRP: 149.95
- Fixture Requirement: Open
- ANSI Code: N/A
- eBallast Compatible (Y/N): Yes
- Operating Position: Horizontal
- Ballast Operating Frequency: > 100 kHz
Get Quality Double Ended Grow Lights Today
Get the best DE grow lights on the market from EYE HORTILUX. Use our store locator to find the EYE HORTILUX retailer closest to you and get your own DE grow lamps today.